BHA Training Philosophy
We believe that effective training requires five essential ingredients—
- We hold ourselves responsible to tailor every workshop to the unique corporate or organizational culture or country-specific needs of participants.
- We hold ourselves responsible to provide ample opportunity in workshops for participants to practice and demonstrate the skills and tools they are learning to achieve a sufficient level of competency to transfer back to the job.
- We hold ourselves responsible to provide positive and constructive feedback to every participant to achieve both confidence and competence in the skills defined by the objectives of the training.
- We believe learning promotes positive change if the trainer designs and delivers it to be enjoyable, relevant and demanding for participants.
- We believe that for training or coaching or organizational intervention to be enduring consistent follow up must be built in from the beginning of the effort.